is a tool for Amazon Marketplace sellers who want to see the currently remaining inventory of your competitors.
After adding the extension you browse to a product’s used and new offers on an Amazon offer-listings page and click the spy icon on the Google Chrome toolbar. You will see how many units remain in stock for all offers on the page instantly.
Any Amazon seller can make better pricing and restocking decisions using inventory level information.
Steps to check the stock on the competitor’s inventory:
1) Add Inventory Spy extension app to your Chrome browser. It’s FREE!
2) Visit the Amazon product page you need to check.
3) Click the Inventory Spy button on browser bar to view their stock.
– This is a FREE Chrome extension app, with optional PRO subscription
– Works for new and used products
– Ideal for Amazon FBA and MF sellers
– Works in all global amazon domains